Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Shamrock Wreath Shenanigans

>> Friday, February 16, 2018


Happy Friday!
I hope your week has gone well! Now that Valentine's Day is over are you ready for St. Patrick's Day? All the green just makes me happy! For my Shenanigan Wreath, after stamping & coloring the Shamrock Circle, I stamped the Good Luck Circle inside, colored it & die cut it w/ a circle die. I didn't want all the white space left on the inside of the wreath, so I fussy cut it & added a marigold layer behind it.  
The lower edge was die cut & more of marigold added under it. On the cut off part, I stamped the Silhouette Shamrock Field  w/ the lt green ink & added just bit more darker green inside the petals. I added some wink of Stella on the wreath & it's nice & sparkly in real life!

Here's a look at the inside & below it are the Copics I used.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend.

Supplies:
ink: Memento tuxedo black, new sprout
paper: Staples 110# white, marigold
accessories: Copic markers,  Misti, Wink of Stella, Spellbinders circles dies,  Gina Marie wonky stitched rectangles dies, Lawn Fawn stitched hillside dies




6 comments:

Donna W said...

Love your cheerful St. Pat's card, and the inside too! Thanks for sharing.

Sue said...

What a beautiful St. Pat's card Julie! LOVE the golden color behind the wreath (what a difference!!) and the swoop across the bottom!!

nwilliams6 said...

Super beautiful, Julie. I really love your circles of fun images and the way you used the shamrock field. Super creative and super well designed! Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

Such a pretty card Julie! Your coloring is wonderful!! I love the curved layer and the gold. Very cool!

Shelia said...

This is so pretty. I like how you fussy cut the inside of the wreath & added the marigold CS behind it. It really makes your wreath pop!

Karin said...

Wow! That fussy cut wreath is beautiful and I love all the white! Really makes this gorgeous card pop!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP